“Our”, “Us” and “We” refers to Velosure Pty Ltd (NZ) trading as Sundays Insurance (NZBN 94 2904955 8982) and The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ABN 78 090 584 473). ”You” and “Your” means the person named on the Insurance Certificate as the insured.
Eligible customers will receive 30 days of complimentary cover from Sundays Insurance based on the Sundays Insurance Bicycles Insurance Policy (but with certain variations to the policy as stated below)
No insurance premium will be charged for the 30-day period. Sundays Insurance reserves the right to vary or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
30-Day Free Insurance cover principle
The complimentary insurance provided by Sundays Insurance under the 30-Day Free Insurance promotion will provide cover for your newly purchased bike for 30 days, the first day commencing from the date of activation as indicated on your insurance certificate (“Policy Start Date”), and expiring at 30 days after the Activation Date. The cover provided under the 30-Day Free promotion is subject to you complying with the following conditions.|
- Eligible customers are those customers who:
1.1 Purchases a new bicycle from participating bicycle shops (“New Bicycle”)
- The price paid for the New Bicycle must be between $350 and $30,000
- Underwriting criteria apply so, the issue of the free cover is not guaranteed.
- Persons between the ages of 18 years and 83 years of age at the time of the purchase of the New Bicycle are eligible for the free cover under this 30-Day Free Insurance campaign.
- You are required to complete the activation form within 48 hours of the delivery or collection date of your new bicycle and no sooner than 7-days prior to the delivery or collection date as reflected on the purchase receipt of your new bicycle.
- If Sundays Insurance issues a policy to you, this will be the Activation Date.
Cover and limits
- If we accept your application for the 30-Day Free Insurance cover, Sundays Insurance will issue a Sundays Insurance Bicycle Insurance policy, but with the following modifications to the Sundays Insurance Bicycle Insurance policy (which will be noted in your insurance certificate):
1.1 Worldwide cover will not be included - this is an optional cover on the Sundays Insurance Bicycle Insurance Policy.
- Racing cover is not included - this is an optional cover on the Sundays Insurance Bicycle Insurance Policy.
- Additional Wheelsets and Accessories are not included - this is an optional cover on the Sundays Insurance Bicycle Insurance Policy.
- In the event of a claim a fixed excess of $150 will apply for each loss event
- You will be required to provide a copy of the original purchase receipt for the new bicycle to us, should a claim arise.
- You must meet all terms and conditions of the issued insurance policy. Limits and exclusions of the policy also apply to your cover.
- The free cover will not cover any orders that are damaged/stolen when being shipped to you when ordering your bicycle online.
- If you breach these terms and conditions before becoming entitled to the 30-Day Free Insurance campaign, Sundays Insurance may elect not to award you with the offer, acting reasonably.
- If Sundays Insurance discovers the breach after the offer has been awarded, then Sundays Insurance may decide, acting reasonably, to:
a) terminate the cover; or
b) not pay the claim; or
c) if you act fraudulently, treat it as if the cover never existed.
- Sundays Insurance or Hollard is not liable for any loss or damage suffered because of this promotion (except that which cannot be excluded by law).
- Any pre-existing damage or damage before taking out the cover will not be covered.
- Cover does not include any cover for bicycles bought second-hand or where you are not the first owner.
- Sundays Insurance is solely responsible for all representations made regarding this 30-Day Free Insurance campaign.
- The Sundays Bicycle Insurance Policy Wording is applicable to the cover provided under the 30-Day Free Insurance promotion, you must observe and fulfil all of its terms and the terms and conditions above in order for the cover under this policy to be valid.
- Phone - 09 886 6600
- Email - email@example.com